www.clickray.eu and www.clickray.pl;
as well as our Subscription Service (the Subscription Service), both owned and controlled by ClickRay.
ClickRay sp. z o.o.
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage Data, email address, phone number, first name, last name, address, company name, website, as well as various types of Data and number of employees.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User’s behavior:
1. Google Analytics (Google Inc.).
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other.
2. HubSpot Analytics (HubSpot, Inc.).
HubSpot Analytics is an analytics service provided by HubSpot, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
3. HubSpot CRM (HubSpot, Inc.).
HubSpot CRM is a User database management service provided by HubSpot, Inc.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
1. Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
2. Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
3. Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
4. Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it. Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
5. Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
6. Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).